Harmful experiences in your past can limit your current day functioning and relationships if you have not had the opportunity to share, understand and heal from them. These events may have happened in childhood, adolescence, or adulthood, at home or in the community.
I have helped hundreds of people from all walks of life who had been affected in their self-esteem, moods, coping and relationships by exposure to:
- Abuse, assaults and inappropriate experiences (emotional, physical, sexual)
- Neglect, criticism, shaming
- Abandonment, betrayals, secrets
- Bullying, harassment
- Crime, violence, drug and alcohol abuse
- Witnessing trauma
Grief and loss affect all of us, but our fast-paced and emotionally unexpressive cultures often do not provide us with the compassionate and patient companionship and dialogue that we need to be able to move towards a ‘new normal’ after we have undergone:
- Illness (self and others)
- Infertility, miscarriage
- Separation, divorce, custody issues
I am honoured to offer you a safe place to share, integrate and heal from your losses.